The HS-5485HB is Hitec’s lowest price digital servo and is an excellent choice for sport airplanes up to .60 size. Featuring a programmable digital circuit and our Karbonite™ gear technology that offers four times the strength as our standard nylon gears and after hundreds of thousands of cycles won’t show any signs of wear.
- Applications: Heli’s and Aircraft up to 72″ or up to 12lbs when using just one servo per control surface.
- Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large control surfaces and large throws (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications even if under 12lbs.
- Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
- Our Most Economical Standard Size Digital Servo
- Powerful Three-Pole Fettite Motor
- High Impact Karbonite Gears
- Top Ball Bearings
- Standard Performance Digital Circuit for Precise Centering and Holding Power
- End Point Adjustments
- Fail Safe
- Dead Band
- Speed (Slower)
- Data Save / Load
- Program Reset
HS-5485HB Servo Specifications
|Operating Voltage Range (Volts DC)||4.8V ~ 6.0V|
|Speed (Second @ 60°)||0.20 ~ 0.17|
|Maximum Torque Range oz. / in.||72 ~ 89|
|Maximum Torque Range kg. / cm.||5.2 ~ 6.4|
|Current Draw at Idle||10 mA|
|No Load Operating Current Draw||170 mA|
|Stall Current Draw||1,200 mA|
|Dead Band Width||4 µs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||1.57 x 0.78 x 1.49|
|Dimensions (Metric)||39.8 x 19.8 x 38.0|
|Circuit Type||G1 Programable Digital|
|Motor Type||3 Pole Metal Brush Ferrite|
|Bearing Type||Top Ball Bearing|
|Output Shaft (type / Ømm)||Standard 24|
|Dust / Water Resistance||N / A|
|Connector Gauge (AWG) / Strand Count||25 / 40|