Tomcat G46 5020-680kV Brushless Motor – DY-TC-G-5020-KV680
Striking the ultimate balance of precision, performance, and price, Tomcat motors deliver features often reserved for much more expensive brands. Experience Tomcat’s premium quality across a versatile range of equivalent motor sizes from sub-micro to 150cc!
Tomcat’s renowned reliability begins with a rigorous production process. Each motor’s primary components are CNC machined from solid blocks of aluminum alloy to achieve strict tolerances, instead of being cast from cheaper, imprecise molds. The stator is machine wound using premium wire and Japanese magnets that are especially resistant to high temperature conditions. Throughout these processes, inspections conducted at each station ensure consistently high quality.
All Tomcat motors include a comprehensive set of mounting hardware, tools, X-plate mount and compression collets in addition to the bolt-on propeller collet. If you are looking for a reliable equivalent size brushless motor for your 46-size aircraft that you can trust, the Tomcat G46 is your solution.
- CNC-machined aluminum alloy body for high-end precision and tight tolerances
- High quality Japanese bearings for smooth, low-heat operation even at high speeds
- N45H magnets for superior heat dissipation and degaussing resistance
- Dynamically balanced at the factory to eliminate vibration and extend motor life
- All necessary mounting hardware is included
- Tomcat G46 5020-680kV Brushless Motor
- Bolt-on propeller adapter with 8mm shaft diameter
- Mounting hardware
- X-plate mount
- Compression collets
|KV (rpms per volt)||680|
|No load current:||2.8 A @10V|
|Watts:||up to 900|
|Max Burst Current:||58A,10seconds|
|Cells:||4 – 5S Li-Po|
|Recommended Props:||12×8 to 14×10|
|Shaft: Diameter||6.0 mm|