AS3X® Receiver with Optional SAFE® Select Technology
The model’s AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned aircraft.
If you’re a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional SAFE Select technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
Easy Switch Assignment-No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn’t require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
- 2200-3200mAh 3S LiPo Flight Battery
- 3S Compatible LiPo Charger
What’s in the box?
- (1) E-flite AT-6 1.5m BNF Basic Airplane
- (1) E-flite 15-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) E-flite 40A Brushless ESC
- (5) Spektrum A330 Micro, 9 Gram Servos
- (1) Spektrum AR636A Receiver with AS3X and SAFE Technologies
- (1) User Manual
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Minimum Required Radio||6-channel|
|Motor Size||15 BL 950 KV|
|Product Length||39.5 Inches (1003mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||2200-3000mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po (not included)|
|Wing Area||500 sq in (32.3 sq dm)|
|Wingspan||57 inches (1450mm)|