AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model features a Spektrum receiver integrated with AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence for the remarkable sense of stability and precision larger, expertly tuned aircraft enjoy.
If this is your first scale model or would like an extra margin of safety while getting familiar with the airplane, optional SAFE® Select flight protection can be enabled. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
Easy Switch Assignment-No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn’t require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55-65mm|
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Minimum Required Radio||5+ (Sold Separately)|
|Motor Size||1050 kv|
|Product Length||43.3 in (1100mm)|
|Propeller Size||11 x 7|
|Recommended Motor Battery||2200-3200 3-4S LiPo|
|Wing Area||557 sq in (35.9 sq dm)|
|Wingspan||59 in (1500mm)|
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200–3200mAh 3–4S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
What’s in the box?
- (1) Maule M-7 1.5m BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum AR636 Receiver
- (1) 15 BL Motor
- (1) 40A Brushless ESC
- (7) 9g Servo
- (1) Landing Gear Assembly
- (1) Float Set
- (1) User Manual