The HS-635HB utilizes the revolutionary “Karbonite™” gear train. Karbonite™ is four times stronger than our standard nylon gears and even after hundreds of thousands of cycles it does not show any signs of wear. With a powerful motor and dual ball bearing mounted output shaft, the HS-635HB offers plenty of torque and speed. If your application requires increased speed and torque, the HS-635HB is the perfect upgrade from a standard size servo.
- Applications: Heli’s and Aircraft up to 72″ or up to 12lbs when using just one servo per control surface.
- Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large control surfaces and large throws (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications even if under 12lbs.
- Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
- Perfect Upgrade Servo from a Standard Size Servo, Providing Plenty of Torque and Speed
- Strong Three-Pole Ferrite Motor
- Heavy Duty, Karbonite-Composite Gear Train
- Dual Ball Bearing-Supported Output Shaft
|Motor Type:||3 Pole|
|Bearing Type:||Dual Ball Bearing|
|Speed (4.8V/6.0V):||0.18 / 0.15|
|Torque oz./in. (4.8V/6.0V):||69 / 83|
|Torque kg./cm. (4.8V/6.0V):||5.0 / 6.0|
|Size in Inches:||1.56 x 0.77 x 1.52|
|Size in Millimeters:||39.62 x 19.56 x 38.61|