The OS OMA-3805-1200 High Performance Brushless Motor is designed equivalent for 1.0 to 1.2m wingspan electric airplanes.
Only O.S. brushless motors will offer a ventilation system that increases efficiency and allows the motors to generate additional power. Key to this system is a unique centrifugal fan design. The fan draws air through specially angled ventilation holes, across the windings and over the magnets for greatly improved cooling.
Other performance features of O.S. Brushless Motors include:
- A thick can design that resists distortion
- Three high-quality bearings
- Rigid and secure rear mounting design
- Shortened motor length for easy installation in short cowls
- A stainless steel prop shaft
- Supplied backplate, prop shaft, and gold-plated female plugs
With the introduction of these brushless motors, O.S. reaffirms its standing as R/C’s most innovative and respected resource for all model power needs. O.S. plans to expand its motor lineup in the near future with more sizes and choices for car, helicopter and ducted fan modelers.