RAXXAS – TRX-4 LAND ROVER DEFENDER BLUE RTR 82056-4-BLUE
The Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler is an all-new Traxxas design that is loaded with innovation that instantly obsoletes the status quo with exciting new features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun!
Underneath the authentic scale look is a machine built for extreme off-road capability that takes you to new places and new adventures. Exclusive portal axles deliver maximum ground clearance that dramatically turns “no way” into “no problem.” Whether you are enjoying outdoor trails or getting technical on the rocks, the remote-locking front and rear differentials and high/low range transmission provide unmatched driving versatility.
● The Traxxas TQi radio system is equipped with cruise control for long-distance treks. Set your speed using the transmitter and then use the multi-function knob to fine-tune it faster or slower to precisely match the pace of your caravan of trail explorers. Cruise control makes it easy and comfortable for the TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler to be your companion for hours of driving fun and exploration.
● The XL-5 HV electronic speed control brings 3S LiPo capability for stronger, more efficient running. Updated speed control profiles have been added for smooth and precise control. A Trail profile facilitates smooth driving for most of your adventures, while a Crawl profile introduces hill hold and instant reverse for extremely technical courses. Either will help you navigate obstacles with ease, right from the start. Long run times, up to 2 hours, are possible with a Traxxas 3S 5000mAh iD LiPo battery pack!
● The 1.9 Canyon Trail tires and tuned foam inserts are super-soft and grippy to deliver superior bite on rocky surfaces with convincing scale realism. The 12mm steel hex drive makes the TRX-4 chassis compatible with popular 1.9 wheel and tire combinations.
● Leave the tools in the bag! The Traxxas TRX-4 chassis is built to handle the rigors of remote locations and all-day driving fun. The foundation begins with a pair of 1.5mm thick steel frame rails. Large diameter steel links and heavy-duty, extra-wide rod ends keep the suspension firmly mounted. Hardened steel CV-style half-shaft joints are ultra reliable, while the brushless-ready steel portal axle and transfer case gears are smooth and quiet. Traxxas’ composite materials have been refined over three decades for the ultimate in strength and durability.
● Oil-filled coil-over GTS shocks were created exclusively for the TRX-4 chassis. These silver-anodized aluminum units deliver silky-smooth damping performance and feature threaded shock bodies for easy ride height adjustments. The convincing scale realism looks great and they perform even better with an O-ring cap seal and dual X-ring shaft seals.
Required for operation :Steep approach angles front and rear allow the TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler to tackle big obstacles head on. The front motor design biases weight forward for superior climbing ability compared to other designs.
What’s In The Box :
● TRX-4, Ready-To-Race® model
● XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
● Titan™ 21T reverse rotation motor
● TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
● High quality maintenance tools
Required for operation :
● Batteries TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4–7 cell) and LiPo (2s–3s) batteries.
● Charger Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971).
● Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.