|Current Drian(mA @V)||130mA@9.6V|
|Channel Spacing(KHz / db)|
|Power Requirement(V)||9.6V/8 cell AA Battery|
|Trainer/Simulator Port||Mini USB|
|Dimension(mm / in.)||188*160*70mm/7.39×6.29×2.76in|
|Weight(g / oz.)||650g/22.97oz|
1. Sky Tech TS6i Transmitter x 1
2. TRS601DD 2.4GHz 6CH Receiver x 1 (AQ2257)
3. TT-F2.4G-A104 2.4GHz TX RF MODULE x 1 (AQ2256)
4. Instruction Manual x 1
Total 2.4G Control
The Sky Tech TS6I 2.4GHz 6CH digital proportional computerized air radio system is designed with the latest wireless and Thunder Tiger advanced-programming technologies. With spread spectrum and smart frequency-hopping system module installed, the radio delivers precision & reliability in control without interference risks.
This advanced radio system features an 8-models memory, assignable switches, throttle lock, dual timer and two slider switches. The shift select function makes this system one of the most flexible 6-channel radios for air models.
The dual antenna diversity 6CH receiver ensures accurate and reliable wireless communication with the transmitter. The easy-touch binding switch makes ID link binding process very convenient.
1. Uses standard transceiver chips for interactive bi-direction communication between Tx/Rx.
2. Advanced frequency-hopping program on spread spectrum base for added safety, reliability and virtually interference-free communication.
3. Available in either single or dual receiver systems.The antenna is also available in either single or dual systems.
4. A binding feature is included in the ACE RC 2.4 GHz spread spectrum system to ensure the transmitter and receiver only bind to each other and prevent interferences from other controllers.
5. In extremely rare circumstances where signal loss is encountered, the system features a fail-safe program allowing individual channel to restore back to initial settings.
6. A range-check button on the transmitter reduces transmitter signal for pre-flight range-check.
7. 8-Models Memory & large-size LCD display
8. Built-in fully ACRO & Helicopter Programing