Velineon VXL-3s Waterproof Features
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector eliminates a common bottleneck and maintains pure, unrestricted power flow from the battery to the brushless power system.
- Built-in two-stage low voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery use provides a clear signal to the driver that the battery pack is nearing its minimum voltage threshold.
- Widest range of battery options ranging from 4-cell NiMH or NiCad packs all the way up to 3S LiPo battery packs (11.1 volt)
- The patented Training Mode™ is an exclusive Traxxas feature that reduces the overall power output of the VXL-3s by 50%, making it easier for new or younger drivers to control their model. When they’re ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action.
- The EZ-Set® push-button setup operates and programs just like other Traxxas speed controls such as the XL-5. This eliminates the need to learn a new set of procedures.
- The VXL-3s is programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode – Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode**™ – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- Multi-color LED provides clear feedback
- Two-stage thermal shutdown protection protects the VXL-3s from overheating.
- Locked Rotor Protection™ prevents system damage by cutting power if the vehicle is stuck or the motor is bound.
- Battery Over-Voltage Protection™ causes the ESC to go into failsafe mode if the maximum input voltage is exceeded.
- Water resistent case design uses rubber seals and o-rings to protect against damage caused by water and moisture.
- Micro-fin aluminum heatsink dissipates heat.
- The built-in auxiliary fan output powers a snap-on accessory fan for increased cooling capacity during extreme use. A handy clasp on the speed control case keeps the wire neatly in place until you are ready to use it.
- MOSFET design provides high-current output (320 amp peak) with incredibly low resistance (.00075 Ohm).
- Gold plated 3.5mm bullet connectors on 12-gauge Maxx® Cable flow full power to the motor without performance strangling resistance.
|VXL-3s WATERPROOF ESC SPECIFICATIONS|